Bubble Man
When I was young, I heard from someone who told me about the 'Bubble man' story. It talked about a couple in order to avoid their only kid from getting hurt, they placed their kid in a breathable rubble made bubble. He never got out of the bubble since then.As he grew older the bubble grew bigger. But, he never mingled with anyone else other than his parents. He was living in his own limited space. He was so lonely until one day he saw a beautiful girl next door from his bedroom window thru his bubble wall, laughing having fun with her friends, he decided to go out.
But, he was so scared to walk out of the bubble, so he rolled the bubble ball as hard as he could and broke his full length window just to get close to the girl. At the end, his parents realized that keeping his son in the bubble won't help him experience the world. Sometimes, he needed to get hurt in order to learn how to protect himself.
This is of course just a story. But as a parent we need to ponder, are we giving too much protection to our children? I know there are some parents who like to keep their baby themselves and don't even want to let others cuddle their baby. But, on the other hand, I saw many parents brought their baby out on the street and show the baby the world and people around - I think that's very good to the baby as this can stimulate the baby's learning skill and improve his/her sensitivity to the surrounding.
I have seen many 'too' protective children who grow up to be timid, weak, insecure, couldn't make decision their own even for a simple job. Because children are not learning when they are being 'fed'.
I think let the children getting around themselve (with reasonable guardianship) is as important as early education.

3 Comments:
其实每个人都是活在一个BUBBLE里的, 只有当心门打开的时候, 就真是走出去了, 我想"心锁"就是此解了.
文字解读要用心, 与人交流何尝又不是如此呢?
我想你的小BB会过得很自由自在的, 因为TA的妈妈, 就是一个很用心的人:)
转贴一篇文章给你看, maybe useful:)
关于下奶——谁说孕妇一定要喝猪蹄汤?
上次心得说到猪蹄汤就作罢了,原因是赶去喂奶。
其实这猪蹄汤就是下奶上品,N多产妇都青睐的。俺也不是要在这论文里批判它,俺素想说,下奶这个东西,因人而异,万万不可见汤就喝,是奶就下。
话说俺在医院生产的那几天,邻床一个姑娘刚刚生完,正值下奶黄金时期——产后两三天。其母慈祥地炖了香浓的猪蹄汤雄赳赳气昂昂地拎到医院,命其喝下。姑娘三下五除二,将其扫荡干净,静观奶水其变。
还真不是盖的,这猪蹄汤果然具有下奶神效,不到两个小时,姑娘奶如泉涌,汩汩不绝。可是其子胃口并不巨大,姑娘的奶水属于供过于求。没过多久,姑娘开始了涨奶历程。
早在生孩子之前,就有有经验的同事向我传授经验——剖腹产要经历三个十分疼痛的阶段:宫缩,下床,涨奶。如今前两个阶段,邻床姑娘都已经捱过去了,终于轮到涨奶。
拜下奶神品猪蹄汤所赐,姑娘的乳房开始巨痛,硬梆梆地捏起来像石头,却不见奶水流出,活生生憋死个人儿。其老公手足无措,揉呀,挤呀均无济于事。让娃娃吃奶,她又疼得死去活来——娃娃真的使出了“吃奶的劲”,把乳头的皮都嘬破了,石头也不见柔软。
姑娘被涨得难受,月嫂说:让你老公帮你吸,大人劲大,这样乳腺就通了。
姑娘老公毫不犹豫,俯身低头……只听得“啊————”一声响彻云霄的大叫,姑娘用手狠狠拨开了老公的头。
疼死啦!!!姑娘狂怒。其老公再不敢造次,作罢。风继续吹,奶继续涨。
待至夜晚,正处于宫缩阶段的我,也疼得欲仙欲死,忽听得传来一阵嘤嘤哭泣,在夜半的医院,很是恐怖,仔细一听,竟是临床。
我问:你咋啦?
姑娘:疼死了……呜呜呜……当个女人怎么这么难呀,遭的罪一个接一个……呜呜呜……太疼了……
其可怜状,罄竹难书。
后来医院的大夫说,现在的孕妇营养都好,根本不用刻意下奶。一般剖的,三天左右就下奶了。刚出手术室的时候,护士会把宝宝放在你胸前让它吸,刚出生的婴儿吃得很少,你只有有一点点奶水就能供给它。让宝宝吸的目的是让乳腺贯通,到时候不涨奶……
如果乳腺没通,又补了一堆下奶的东西,都堵那里出不来,就会造成乳腺炎,很麻烦滴。医院的原则就是,尽量先不补,奶水够吃就行,等实在没奶咱们再下也不迟。。。
知识啊!!!切记切记啊。。。切记“通则不痛,痛则不通”的真理——先通乳腺后下奶,吼吼。
谢谢给了我一些下奶知识。这我还是第一次听说。
Post a Comment
<< Home