Dr. House
One of the TV series I follow quite often is House. I have learned a lot from this series.It talks about this doctor - Dr Gregory House (by Hugh Laurie) who works for Princeton Medical Centre, and complex medical cases which he solved to save his patients' lifes.
His unconventional thinking and sharp instincts have made him a brilliant dianogstician.
He has this kind of weird habit as many people think - He watches television when he is thinking. But somehow I think it does make sense. He chose watching television as a way to revise his thinking path from the perspective which leads him nowhere but making the problem more complex.
What he tried to make us realize is that if we think in a different way, for problems that we couldn't solve for long time, might amaze ourself how simple the solution would be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home