Happy Tim Tammy

I saw a Tim Tam TV commercial about a genie wanted to make a pretty girl happy. But nothing seems to work no matter how hard he tried. Until, the girl showed her empty Tim Tam tray with begging eyes, at last the genie knew and made her Tim Tam tray forever full. Moral of the story? "You are the person to decide what you want and God is just there to give you a hand." Be sharp, decisive and cheerful.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Melting cheese in the rain


Recently I've learned an important lesson in my life. I nearly made a bad decision on a matter which worth a cent compares to the consequences that I have to bare.

Now that I look back, I can see the transition of my emotion from the very down state [where I was about to make the decision] to the calm state [present]...At the down state I felt like I was melting as a cheese in the rain - very low energy and low self-esteem - like I was about to fade away.

Fortunately, at this very moment, I've friends and family whom I respected so much were there for me; they supported me and went through with me during my difficult time.

They helped me to realize what was the important value in my life.

"Sometimes step back is a way to regain your conscience." this is very true to me.

With this, I've recovered from 'melting cheese state' to a state promotes self-proud, perhaps 'cheese stick'...er.. whatever. :)

But, I'd like to give a big hug and kiss to my friends and family.
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, I LOVE YOU ALL ... muak..

Alright, that's about it for today. Take care and keep warm.

Love,
happy TIM TAMMY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home