Happy Tim Tammy

I saw a Tim Tam TV commercial about a genie wanted to make a pretty girl happy. But nothing seems to work no matter how hard he tried. Until, the girl showed her empty Tim Tam tray with begging eyes, at last the genie knew and made her Tim Tam tray forever full. Moral of the story? "You are the person to decide what you want and God is just there to give you a hand." Be sharp, decisive and cheerful.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Creation

I believe every normal human being was born with creativity. Some are very creative in cooking - like my ex-collleagues in my previous company that I worked with, they are all 'Iron chefs' to me; some are good at handicraft, etc.

Well, you may say "I won't classify myself as a creative person, the things that look creative may be because this is the first time you have seen these things.", or perhaps "These are just the results of my experiences."

True, experience gives you knowlegde and know-how on ways to get around with things and make them attractive when you have become very familiar with how it works.

And, when you are at that stage to realize that you are able to create extra things in constructive way, this feeling can really reward you with excitement that you could never imagine.

When I see the little screen that shows the heartbeat of a foetus, I felt so amazed! It's like a miracle - how a foetus started with a ball of cells and division follows to generate different organs and other necessary 'items'. It's just Amazing! This what-to-do instructions were definitely stored it somewhere in the chromozomes/DNA, I believe :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

可以感受到你的快乐:)
很开心, 你快乐!
虽然不是基督徒, 但是我每天都会感谢上帝, 我想你也会一样, 让你拥有这一份快乐与满足!
Enjoy your life, ever!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home