Quote for today - 4/10/06
Today, I realized on my desktop calendar there is actually a quote printed at the bottom of each day. And today's quote is:- "Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy." - W.G.P.
I think this is absolute right. In terms of the art of speech, some people I observe they are very smart in putting words and make it sounds so acceptable to others in order to achieve the same result. If you have watched "The Apprentice" hosted by Donald Trump before, you probably know what I meant.

3 Comments:
中秋快乐!
小的时候认为, 快乐的话每一天都是节日.
现在我明白, 其实节日, 就是在你的脑海里按下回忆键的那一个特定的日子, 你会想起去年的今天, 两年前的今天, 十年前的今天, 二十年前的今天...你会很惊奇地发现, 很多你以为早已忘怀, 早已淡忘的人和事, 此刻却是那么清晰地出现在你的脑海...我只希望, 在多年后的今天, 在我回忆往事的时候, 我的内心如此刻一般, 充满温柔!
愿你也如此:)
You know, I've a friend who has got a very unique personality. She doesn't like to talk much, but when she is around you can easily feel spring is always there. You can easily be influenced by her smile, her gentle and calmness gesture. She used to tell me "I'm so blessed that I'm alive. I live to celebrate every cell in my body. That's the reason I'll never be moved by the negative force surrounded me."
She is that kind of special person. She lives to celebrate for being alive and able to enjoy the world around.
So, that made me very curious, how could a normal person not being moved by the things surrounded her? she said "Of course I feel sad and down sometimes, but that's just a spontenous expression just a click of a very short moment, and I know that if I never stop feeling down, I'll be very regret for not being able to appreciate what I already have."
Balance, 我想, 找到它了, 就好了:)
冬天虽然很冷, 但是想想, 春天就要来了, 越冷的季节, 却是离温暖, 离希望最近的时候, 你, 还会冷么?
Post a Comment
<< Home